PPC is for pay-per-click, an internet marketing model where advertisers pay a “tax” each time they click on one of their ads. In essence, it is a way to buy visits to your site rather than trying to “earn” those visits organically.
Advertising on a search engine is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid on placement of ads in search engine-sponsored links when someone searches for a keyword related to their business.
How your business benefits with PPC?
The first advantage of the PPC is that we only pay if the user clicks on our ad. That is, the impression of the advertisement in either the search engine or on a website is totally free.
PPC advertising is highly segmentable, whether we do it on search engines or on websites. This means that we can target a more segmented audience, which increases the chances of you completing a conversion.
Finally, another of the advantages offered by the PPC is the control that we will have on the results obtained. Unlike traditional media, such as radio, the press or television, where:
- The payment is made before, by the mere fact of having presence in the chosen medium.
- Nobody can guarantee you concrete results, such as visits to the website.
- It is not possible to accurately measure the yields obtained.
Knowing what the results we are having in our PPC company Sydney campaign will allow us to optimize it in real time. What does this mean? Well, if a campaign is not having the results we expect, we can make the necessary changes immediately to improve them.
How Matebiz can help you?
Matebiz PPC company Australia have specialists who know the most used tools and know how to manage the campaigns to minimize spending and get results from them. In addition we have a department for the design and development of web pages that can prepare banners, micro-sites, landing pages and all kinds of services with a single provider.
The tools available today are complicated to use and not everyone has the knowledge or the time to configure them. With a poorly optimized campaign, you can eat the budget in a very short time and barely get results. Our specialists will continually optimize your campaigns without worrying about anything.
Our PPC Company Australia Audit process begins with the understanding of the objective, the coverage and the analysis of the data.
We can help you with paid social campaigns that can guide your audience to targeted actions.
Display ads will be directed to an audience that has already shown interest in your product or service.
By entrusting you with managing your AdWords campaigns, you will benefit from having a full time counselor without the additional cost of another employee
Remarketing and Retargeting
Improve ROI and increase marketing conversions to people who have already visited your website.
Why choose us?
Want to know what we can do for you as a PPC company Sydney? Here are some of the benefits of hiring us:
- Reach out to your potential customers when they are looking for what you offer.
- Our services of creation and management of advertising campaigns in search engines will allow you to promote your website quickly and easily.
- You can reach out to your potential customers when they are looking for the products or services you sell, take qualified visits to your site and increase sales.
- You can display your products or services on the first page of the search engine by posting ads.
- There has never been such a direct and economical way to communicate your message to people who are looking for your products or services!
- Our experience in managing pay-per-click campaigns allows us to apply the best strategies to tackle successful campaigns.
- We know how to manage all aspects of your campaigns, including budget management, keywords and ads. In all cases we make sure that the keywords used are the most useful and effective in order to increase traffic to the website.
- We have the tools to manage the daily deals, and effectively reduce the cost per click and the general budget.
- Our clients receive a report on campaign performance at the end of each period.